Sage Telekinetic Wave Permanently Instant

ZacPetit

Bug: The Telekinetic Wave ability has a cast time of "Instant" at all times.

Repro: I'm not sure exactly. This has happened to me about once a day while playing Sage, and it lasts until bolster or logout. I'll update if I can figure out the sequence of actions to make it happen, but I've been trying for a while and am stumped.

Bug: The Telekinetic Wave ability has a cast time of "Instant" at all times.

Repro: I'm not sure exactly. This has happened to me about once a day while playing Sage, and it lasts until bolster or logout. I'll update if I can figure out the sequence of actions to make it happen, but I've been trying for a while and am stumped.

TK wave can be cast instantly after the use of several abilities, maybe try seeing if the triggering of the proc does it?

TK wave can be cast instantly after the use of several abilities, maybe try seeing if the triggering of the proc does it?

I understand that, but what I mean is that the ability is always instant after a certain sequence of events until the player logs out.

I understand that, but what I mean is that the ability is always instant after a certain sequence of events until the player logs out.

Ya, I mean, is the certain sequence of events related to the proc?

Does it happen only on TK sages or the other specs as well, do you know?

Just trying to get more information here, otherwise BW will probably just ignore it...

Ya, I mean, is the certain sequence of events related to the proc?

I assume it is, but as I stated in my original post, I do not know how to reproduce it.

Does it happen only on TK sages or the other specs as well, do you know?

Since Telekinetic Wave is unique to Telekinesis Sage, it should be limited to that discipline and possibly the Sorcerer mirror.

Just trying to get more information here, otherwise BW will probably just ignore it...

A Google search shows at least two other players that have experienced this bug. Since the bug is exploitable if the reproduction steps are known, I imagine BioWare will pay attention to it.

Edited by ZacPetit