story and lore ideas

SWHalewijn

hello swtor fans and staff

this post i made to let the players bring they'r ideas about what they would like to have in the game

well i am going to bring some ideas where i tought of . :)

1. more EPIC ops like raiding in wow a 25 man ops

2. some more stories sort of weekly story to keep the players busy doing stuff and at the end of the story u fun reward like some decoration or a armor piec eu cant have from buying from the gtm

3. wearing you lightsaber/blaster/rifle like you want it like holding your saber/blaster/rifle like u want like holding a lightsaber in your hand but he isnt activated

4. marauders / sentinels can wear they'r lightsabers backwards

5. sort of events around all worlds like defending cities on planets where they got attacked by npc's

6. jumping puzzles doeing a sort of jumping puzzle and at the end gettign a chest with loot where u can loot random stuff

7. pvp more pvp maps like 30vs30 something epic

8. some bigger skills like a bounty hunter that can do taht whirlwind with hes jetpack like shae wizla did in the story from revan or like star wars the force unleached where marauders can hold they'r sabers in the air with the force and do a whirlwind with it . that sort stuff

this are my ideas i would like to have in the game to keep players playing the game

what are your ideas im relay interesting in yours ;)

greeting narduk

hello swtor fans and staff

this post i made to let the players bring they'r ideas about what they would like to have in the game

well i am going to bring some ideas where i tought of . :)

1. more EPIC ops like raiding in wow a 25 man ops

2. some more stories sort of weekly story to keep the players busy doing stuff and at the end of the story u fun reward like some decoration or a armor piec eu cant have from buying from the gtm

3. wearing you lightsaber/blaster/rifle like you want it like holding your saber/blaster/rifle like u want like holding a lightsaber in your hand but he isnt activated

4. marauders / sentinels can wear they'r lightsabers backwards

5. sort of events around all worlds like defending cities on planets where they got attacked by npc's

6. jumping puzzles doeing a sort of jumping puzzle and at the end gettign a chest with loot where u can loot random stuff

7. pvp more pvp maps like 30vs30 something epic

8. some bigger skills like a bounty hunter that can do taht whirlwind with hes jetpack like shae wizla did in the story from revan or like star wars the force unleached where marauders can hold they'r sabers in the air with the force and do a whirlwind with it . that sort stuff

this are my ideas i would like to have in the game to keep players playing the game

what are your ideas im relay interesting in yours ;)

greeting narduk

Well, when the game launched there were attempts to have an Open World PVP area on Ilum and it ended up being scrapped, I'd love them to get back to that instead of an event that comes once a year.