PVP Concealment Rotation

Rmog

I use the opener of: Stealth -> Backstab -> Volatile Substance -> Veiled Strike -> Laceration spam till it dies with Crippling Slice and Tendon Blast thrown in to root and slow the enemy if needed.

This. It's a pretty easy rotation, however concealment is a very situational spec.

I use the opener of: Stealth -> Backstab -> Volatile Substance -> Veiled Strike -> Laceration spam till it dies with Crippling Slice and Tendon Blast thrown in to root and slow the enemy if needed.

What about Corrossive Dart? :)

I only really use it when Ive put Volatile Substance on the person but they have purged my backstab's DoT or it was mistimed and something went wrong with the rotation. Or I might use it when Im being kited and am too far to do any real attacks.

Edited by KingDeathII

Basically use it if your target doesn't blow up from your opening burst and you're going to stick to them rather than stealth out. But not in your first few rotations.

Edited by MiaowZedong

I always wonder why people don't put these kinds of posts in the Class forums, where there are already guides present.

Generally, if you have your PVP set bonus, you want to open with:

Backstab > Vol Sub > Veiled Strike > Laceration > Laceration *vol sub splode* > Laceration > continue into regular rotation of spamming laceration when you can (if there is a poison present on target), backstabbing on CD (unless you're saving it for a backstab into vol sub burst), and using veiled strike when you need TA.