Skirmisher Title not awarded.

DeLaaNie

Allo,

I have hit a Valor level of 20 and received the "Duelist" title, but I still have not received the title called Skirmisher. That title should have been awarded at Valor level 10, as it has been on my other characters.

Please look into this when you can. Thanks.

You should definitely put in a CS ticket for this as you won't receive help here.

It seems like you are not the only person who has had problems with the title:

But some of those threads are really old. I just checked and I do have the Skirmisher title on my main character; both the codex entry and the title (this character reached Valor 10 sometime in 2012). So no idea why it could be bugged for you. :(

No point in putting in tickets for this. They say it's an issue that they can't fix, and that we will have to wait for a future patch. I've got a similar problem in that I have a lvl 50 Legacy on Bastion, but I don't have any of the 5 legacy achievements, which includes the "Living Legend" legacy title. They simply won't bother looking at it. Really starting to aggravate me that they can't do the little things like this to help out.

• 3 weeks later...
No point in putting in tickets for this. They say it's an issue that they can't fix, and that we will have to wait for a future patch. I've got a similar problem in that I have a lvl 50 Legacy on Bastion, but I don't have any of the 5 legacy achievements, which includes the "Living Legend" legacy title. They simply won't bother looking at it. Really starting to aggravate me that they can't do the little things like this to help out.

Hmmm. I've noticed that on my level 60 Scoundrel the title was removed. I am very sure she had it before I made the post above. Oh well...