Played Not Found

Grue_Hunter

Moved from General Customer Service forum **

Been finding this in some warzones - that players who have been in the game are "not found" - particularly some pvp players - and this is happening in and out of the warzones. That is, if you try whispering with them, searching for them on the "Who" list or adding them as friends (and yes, this is with the correct characters - often done from cut and paste and the player's toon is often standing right in front of me), then you get greeted with the red letters "Player not Found". Is this a glitch or something more serious?

Edited by Grue_Hunter
Spelling error

I've seen this happen when someone has a disconnect; he's still standing next to you but is no longer logged in. Other than that, make sure that he's on the same faction as you. But there's no way he could cloak himself; that would show a different error message. Edited by Jerba

I've seen this happen when someone has a disconnect; he's still standing next to you but is no longer logged in. Other than that, make sure that he's on the same faction as you. But there's no way he could cloak himself; that would show a different error message.

I've seen that but it has also been happening when the player is visibly moving around and active (in the warzone or on Fleet).