The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Decoration Themed Packs

Koichi

It's very difficult to get so many of one decoration for one theme or another. Especially when the cartel pack prices go up. If there is no plan to make the decorations an unlock, then there should be themed decoration packs like Sith, Revanites, turrets, Jedi, Sith, etc... I'm saying this from someone who's tried to purchase decorations from older packs on the GTN, but the players mark them at an absurd price. Example: (1) Revanite Zealot priced at 3 million credits.

We already have a few packs that do this and we also have those packs that are outfit specific. What I'm suggesting is that BioWare should take it further or else there will be players, who don't have the opportunity to get the decorations they want for their strongholds.

The only ones I could think of that had a pure decor pack were the decor that weren't in the original packs. That people have either spent tons of creds on (myself and others) or real $ (also myself and others) to gamble to get the exclusive pack decors.

So if they were to put the decors that came from the actual packs into packs like the bundled ones that weren't exclusive to those packs we should be refunded for them since we did it the way it was supposed to be done. But I also don't mind if the packs come back though so if they do then you can try the same.

The only ones I could think of that had a pure decor pack were the decor that weren't in the original packs. That people have either spent tons of creds on (myself and others) or real $ (also myself and others) to gamble to get the exclusive pack decors.

So if they were to put the decors that came from the actual packs into packs like the bundled ones that weren't exclusive to those packs we should be refunded for them since we did it the way it was supposed to be done. But I also don't mind if the packs come back though so if they do then you can try the same.

Zero chance of being refunded. You forget they already are doing this with gear, mounts, and color crystals from previous packs. As far as I know, no one was refunded for that, so there's no reason to be refunded for this.

Zero chance of being refunded. You forget they already are doing this with gear, mounts, and color crystals from previous packs. As far as I know, no one was refunded for that, so there's no reason to be refunded for this.

They have mounts and gear that are not exclusive to opening packs though, the single purchases are not exclusive to those packs.

IE: Cavern Varactyl you could not obtain from opening packs but only spend CC on. http://tor-fashion.com/cavern-varactyl/

The armor sets, mounts, etc that are exclusive to packs are not individually purchased on the CM. (Besides Dye and some emotes I believe)

Edited by Theeko

They have mounts and gear that are not exclusive to opening packs though, the single purchases are not exclusive to those packs.

IE: Cavern Varactyl you could not obtain from opening packs but only spend CC on. http://tor-fashion.com/cavern-varactyl/

The armor sets, mounts, etc that are exclusive to packs are not individually purchased on the CM. (Besides Dye and some emotes I believe)

I'm not saying they don't. When I mean packs for armor, mounts, etc, I mean packs that have a randomization of those certain packs. The Armor packs had whole armor sets. The mount pack had all mounts. The Color crystals pack had all color crystals. The pack I am referring to is: First Grand Acquisitions

Here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7346723

Edited by Koichi

Well those are gambling too, I wouldn't mind a grand aquis pack for the decor either, thought you meant just plain out buy them individually with no gambling whatsoever.

No, no, no. Not the individual decorations. I mean like what BioWare did for Life Day. A pack of decorations that share one theme. Life Day, Jedi, Mandalorians, Revanites, and the like. They could do what you suggested though. lol I know they already do that with a few decorations already.

I'd like some new decorations, anyway. They did the right thing with the first stronghold packs - lots of fun new bundles, decos in each pack, lots of different decorations. I'd like this to become true again.