(R) Paramount - Excited to Return (10/10 HM)

TheSplizza

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to announce that Paramount is returning to SWTOR. We took a small hiatus but are slowly starting to trickle back in. We will be at full strength come expansion, but for now we are actively looking for and accepting new members.

We are still deciding exactly what we are looking for and figuring out where we want to go. But here is what we know for sure:

For Raiding:

DPS - We have at least 1 or 2 slots to fill. (5k plus, please)

Tanks - Full

Healers - Full

Days, times, number of teams, still to be worked out. Certainly would be after 8PM PST, no matter the day.

For PVP:

We are looking at getting more active in PVP for the summer. Anyone interested should shoot me an IM or message me in game.

I will say this. I have come back with a fresh attitude and outlook, and I am definitely looking to fill the roster with people that are excited about the future of the game, even if the immediate news isn't what they were hoping for. Seems like some great story will be on the way and it would be nice to have some positive people to share that experience with.

Of course we will continue to invest time into progression when that time comes, and we will hope to be an early clearing guild of whatever comes, but until then the goal is to enjoy the game and community, and strengthen relationships and reputation with other guilds.

If interested, please apply at http://paramount-gaming.enjin.com

I look forward to getting some raids in soon.

Updates:

We have run the last two nights, using a variety of subs and pugs. We will be running again tonight (Revan) and should have a full team. Over the course of the last two days, there has been a lot of interest and we thank you for taking a look at a guild that is shaking off the rust.

Tonight brings back both of our main healers, which we have not had yet. Our DPS line-up for core 8m is pretty full, but with all the new applications and interest, it appears the 16m dream is close to reality.

Here is what we need to convert to 16m:

3 DPS (5k please)

1 Healer

Once these 4 slots have been filled, we will convert to 16m.

Schedule:

All groups run at 930PM PST

We will run on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Mains on Tuesdays and go from there. Committing to all nights not necessary.

Update: Running tomorrow night (delayed due to server downtime). Still missing some DPS. We will bring allies if we do not get 2 or 3 big DPS applicants that wish to try out, but our preference would definitely be to give some new people a look.

Please apply at the site! Things are coming together. The 16m dream is real.

Edited by TheSplizza

Update - Accepting the following applications:

Healer - Any class

DPS - 5k and above (still have room for up to 2 big DPS)

Apply quickly as we are now running 16m and are looking to fill the last couple of gaps before the weekly reset.

Okay.

So we've got a large roster of actives again. I am not setting assigned spots for 16m content. We take the best group we have on a given night, and we carry a good amount of subs and stand-bys that we DO rotate in to the group on at least 1 of the 3 16m raid nights per week.

I am still taking all apps, in fact I am not opening it back up to tanks as well. We have had a TON of healer apps come in lately (like 99.9% sage heals) but would still like more DPS.

Long term, we are looking at running an additional 8m group that will run at the same time as 16m, with the players that don't go on the 16m run that specific night.

We are also starting a set 8m roster for weekend 10/10 runs. Apply at the site or whisper Tyga/Fyttovistanking in game.

We are looking for 1 or 2 new, full time healers.

Must have experience on Revan HM. Much experience. You don't need to have the kill but it would be nice if you had a lot of experience going into the core phase. 1st floor experience is a must. Please be playing a healer as your main.

Everything else open too but healers are a pressing need again.

Still accepting apps. I would still like some higher quality apps please.

Don't waste your time. If you don't provide what is asked for in the application, don't expect for it to be approved. Please post parses and be thorough with your answers. We are having a lot of fun these days, with a good group of people, and we want to add to it.

• 2 weeks later...