Legacy Achievements Broken

Nippon

I have a number of level 60 characters and have not apparently been to Tython, Ord Mantel or Drummond Kass I have not collected any Datacrons or visited any locations on any planets except level 55+ ones. My entire achievement log is broken from top to bottom, i have no access to certain titles or Cartel Coin rewards as i cannot complete an achievement i have already completed.

My codex is full of places i have been, Bosses i have killed, datacrons i have collected, people i have met, so the information is their to be seen on my account

When is this going to be fixed, I have been told that this is now a year long bug that gets no attention while subscribers like myself have incomplete stats that they cannot do anything about, titles that they cannot access even though the content is complete, and cartel coin rewards as well. ???

Is this not a case of having leveled your characters before achievements were introduced? If not then, my mistake, ignore me, but have encountered this a few times with people who had done pretty much everything on every planet but effectively 'too early'.

This is a known bug: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=711526

If you were gone during 2.0 (which introduced the achievement system), you had to login before January 2014 to get the achievements granted, otherwise you now have to redo them.

That is the problem, you cant redo them if you have already done them, How am i supposed to get legacy 50 again ??

Do you think im doing all the datacrons again ??

I have 4 Reb and 4 Imp characters, so i have not got enough slots to complete them all again, and in fact, to even suggest that is beyond ridiculous, ive completed the content, completed crafting, companions, legacy etc etc and a ton of other stuff i can no longer advance in Legacy.

The proof that i have completed this stuff is in every Codex on every character i have, not being funny but any coder worth his salt would be able to figure out how to transfer Codex data to Achievement data. If not i suggest contacting Turbine as they seem to have absolutely no issue what so ever doing things like this in LOTRO.

What annoys me even more is the thread you linked is over a year old, which means nothing has been done at all to fix this.

Edited by Nippon

Well that is it - there is no plan to fix it unfortunately.

They kind of gave a cut-off date where they expected people to login by, if this was missed then so where the achievements.

Obviously it doesn't affect people who started playing after achievements were added.

I don't think you're going to get an answer on this one as it would appear that BW consider it fixed.