Unrepentant Republic Guild. Make the jump to sexytime!

Honeybunny

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Joined up with this group about 3 months back and have nothing but good things to say. They are very welcoming and helpful and are more focused on having fun and being friends then anything else. I have to say FRIDAY NIGHT PVP is my favorite part because win or lose it's a great time. The OPS are always fun without any drama whether we finish or not. So check us out, I think you'll like what you find. http://www.unrepentantgaming.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We have a great time chatting in Mumble. I have never gamed with as cool a bunch of people before I found Unrepentant. No matter what game I decide to play, these guys will not let you down. The SWTOR group is an especially fine example of our membership, always helpful, always fun, never a dull moment! If you are looking for a group of people that puts the members at the top of their priorities, look no further. Grab a brew, take off your pants, and engage your hyperdrive. Destination: Fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Working our way through HM Ops: 4/5 bosses on TFB HM. We'll see how EC goes this week. Darn patch caused some hiccups in our SM Ops this week. More and more of the guild ship is getting decorated. Some of the members do an excellent job. Lowbie and Highbie PvP have been fun. Somehow we've even managed to be successful at Huttball recently. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.