The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech probs

Firechap

Got to Tat and met Borga. Get pistol whipped and cheap shot and I turn to shoot and game over. I'm level 30 pve. I keep at it using stims and meds, with electro dart, explosive darts, etc., and try to run and Borga kills Mako while I'm hitting him, then it's my turn and same conclusion. I lose 2k, 5k, in repairs and then try to get help(all but begging) then eventually dump the character. I liked my BH. Can I get some help without the passive..."I don't see the problem" people, with a legit tip, who can say to themselves(hey, I didn't have a problem, but he does and maybe he can try this). Sorry for the angst but I hate dumping characters. Thanks for legit answers.

Are you saying that you can't beat an NPC for a quest? Go upgrade your gear. This class is so insanely easy, you can press buttons in almost any combination and win. Has to be your gear or level.

Are you saying that you can't beat an NPC for a quest? Go upgrade your gear. This class is so insanely easy, you can press buttons in almost any combination and win. Has to be your gear or level.

pretty much this^^^

upgrade your gear, and companions gear.

also dont forget to train your skills at a trainer, and use defensive abilities.