The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Heats/Round 2A: Team Aurbere vs Team Jarons

Beniboybling

Alrighty then.

BTW, you can cut off my responses using the

thingy. Just put all of my stuff in quote brackets and that'll make it easier to respond to your points.

I'll try my laptop screen is flickering so had to use my phone but I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Jarons

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thingy. Just put all of my stuff in quote brackets and that'll make it easier to respond to your points.

I'll try my laptop screen is flickering so had to use my phone but I'll see what I can do.

Well that was unexpected.

If you can't, don't worry about it. Just make the response and I'll handle the rest.

Edited by Aurbere

Well that was unexpected.

If you can't, don't worry about it. Just make the response and I'll handle the rest.

Agreed but I know this has been a difficult debate and not in the good way.I'll work on your Revan and Starkiller arguments next.

I am sorry to announce but at this time I most forfeit the match to my opponent.At this time I am not able to give him the match he deserves.So at this time I most allow Aubere to win and move on to the next round.

I am sorry to announce but at this time I most forfeit the match to my opponent.At this time I am not able to give him the match he deserves.So at this time I most allow Aubere to win and move on to the next round.

Fair enough. If that's what you have to do, that's what you have to do.

I had fun, so next time we'll have to try it again.

Edit: Good luck with what's keeping you.

Edited by Aurbere

That's a shame to hear, but if there's no possibility you can continue I'll close the match. A good show however.

EDIT: You'll have an opportunity to participate again in the Runner's Up Bracket however, if you have time to do so.

Edited by Beniboybling