The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Heats/Round 2A: Team Aurbere vs Team Jarons

Beniboybling

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not! Though, I have read the draft of his opening argument and it seems pretty good. :cool:

I am totally a spectator. :d_cool:

Side Note: No spoilers! :d_frown:

Oh, it's fine. By all means, lend a helping hand. So long as you two keep it to PMs and let him do the work, I'm cool with it (can't say the same for the others, though).

Oh, it's fine. By all means, lend a helping hand. So long as you two keep it to PMs and let him do the work, I'm cool with it (can't say the same for the others, though).

:p

Pft, I am less than even an consultant. :rolleyes: All the work is his own.

Edited by Silenceo

Please tell me you hated it...

Dude it shat on Dooku so hard we should allow Beni to remake his team with Dooku as a 20 crediter. The romance was terrible and the ending horrendous, but what were you expecting, it had one of the worst authors who'd ever written for Star Wars :D

Sans derpyshyn of course.

Edited by Selenial

It's out? :eek:

Brb, gona torre...I mean going to the book shop to buy it :rolleyes:

PS: Did you see the Darth Vader and Darth Tyranus vs Darth Nox and Emperor's Wrath thread in the Story and Lore forum?

Reading it I was like: http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

Yep, the Story and Lore section is hilarious for versus threads. I go there when I'm feeling down, it really works as a pick-me-up...

Dude it shat on Dooku so hard we should allow Beni to remake his team with Dooku as a 20 crediter. The romance was terrible and the ending horrendous, but what were you expecting, it had one of the worst authors who'd ever written for Star Wars :D

Sans derpyshyn of course.

I agree on every account. We'll have to discuss it some time. After I beat Jarons, of course. :p