The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Heats/Round 2B: Team Tunewalker vs Team Randomname

Selenial

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this tournament was supposed to be for fun :confused:

Like I said, love games, Like rules and consistency. I dont like cheating. Game is fun when every one plays by the rules instead of one person changing the rules to suit their desires when ever they feel like it.

Before?
As in before our brains melt. :p
And the same reason you are giving as to why this one exists solely for gameplay purposes is the same one I gave for the other. you rejected it then, but accept it now.. that is called a reversed decision or a Case by case being a Bull by Bull, basically making things up as you go along to suit what ever agenda or personal bias you have at the given point in time.
Your referring to what exactly? :confused:

You don't think this is fun? :p

Well I'm having a blast here, not sure about Tune.

Like I said, love games, Like rules and consistency. I dont like cheating. Game is fun when every one plays by the rules instead of one person changing the rules to suit their desires when ever they feel like it.

Case by case isn't really cheating, and a fair assessment imo. But either way, what does Beni have to gain from this? Are you implying he wants you to lose?

Speaking of her, I wonder where she went off to. And if she got my PM :p

To the Wrath and Nox vs Dooku and Vader thread :p

Speaking of which, Tune you should really check out that thread. You will love it :D

Edited by cs_zoltan

I'm trying to prove to the Story and Lore section that Leland Chee does indeed exist.

I find it funny that more lore related topics - Happen here than in the story and lore section. :p That, and this section isn't a dead zone... :D

Could we please slow this debate down a bit? The last few days have been some of the most stressful of my live. I wasnt even able to look at this forum (or anything else on the interwebs for that matter) for all of yesterday and almost all of today. Ill still be super busy tomorrow and then Ill have loads of time all the time after then. So could we please slow down a bit, till the day after tomorrow?

Could we please slow this debate down a bit? The last few days have been some of the most stressful of my live. I wasnt even able to look at this forum (or anything else on the interwebs for that matter) for all of yesterday and almost all of today. Ill still be super busy tomorrow and then Ill have loads of time all the time after then. So could we please slow down a bit, till the day after tomorrow?

No worries at all. There's no time limit, and I don't think any of us have any further reason to post right now. You should be good.

Good luck with what's keeping you!

While I myself asked for the debate to be slowed down, I would still appreciate a ruling on the Jadus fight, so I can take that into consideration when I get to resume my arguments. No rush ofc. :D

That should be, imo, up to Sel in this case.

While I myself asked for the debate to be slowed down, I would still appreciate a ruling on the Jadus fight, so I can take that into consideration when I get to resume my arguments. No rush ofc. :D

*shrug*

None of you have convinced me of any reason to dispel it. Cipher defeated Jadus, that's all we know. The idea of it being an actual fight however? Most likely Cipher stealthed, Jadus assumed (arrogantly as would fit his character) that she was fleeing and left himself open to being ambushed. It would make sense as to why he'd raise a Ray-Shield in defense once down...

At least, this was in the realm of possibility. Whether or not Jadus and the Agent teamed up, the Agent at least had ways of neutralizing him.

*shrug*

None of you have convinced me of any reason to dispel it. Cipher defeated Jadus, that's all we know. The idea of it being an actual fight however? Most likely Cipher stealthed, Jadus assumed (arrogantly as would fit his character) that she was fleeing and left himself open to being ambushed. It would make sense as to why he'd raise a Ray-Shield in defense once down...

At least, this was in the realm of possibility. Whether or not Jadus and the Agent teamed up, the Agent at least had ways of neutralizing him.

Thank you, and basically this is all I am saying. I was not saying that the agent shot jadus x amount of times. only that they used their Training as an agent to utilize what ever tactics to trick Jadus into a trap, and by that logic with the help of the Force Leia may be capable of similar do to her life experience and training in things outside just simple force user tactics. Especially with the help of her team mates...