The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Class starter outfits

Just made a Trooper yesterday, and paid attention to the starter outfit, I have to say I like the chest-piece. With the costuming set up in this game, I love that I can equip it to show permanently. But it lacks a dye slot :(

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd485/beattlebilly/Screenshot_2015-07-09_11_57_36_988287.jpg

If there aren't any similar pieces in the game, I would like to suggest that the class starter outfits have adaptable armor skins :D

Edited by beattlebilly

I do plan on saving it. I just wish I could dye it :D Since they're "junk" items, they don't have a dye slot. I'm not even sure what gets dye slots now. I've been gone over a year, but I could have sworn that green quality armor and above had dye slots before I left but I'm seeing stuff that doesn't. I have only seen it on the mod-able armor so far. Edited by beattlebilly

I do plan on saving it. I just wish I could dye it :D Since they're "junk" items, they don't have a dye slot. I'm not even sure what gets dye slots now. I've been gone over a year, but I could have sworn that green quality armor and above had dye slots before I left but I'm seeing stuff that doesn't. I have only seen it on the mod-able armor so far.

Just put them in the outfit designer. You can then put a dye on them from there, even if the item itself has no visible dye slot of its own. I've done it before.