The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Idea for swtor please read

adamhudson

Ok then this is my idea

Now i no its a differnt game but bear with me please

Now if you cheak lut mount and blades :star wars mod

Ie creating a Npc army and been able to use and command to fite a stragy type fite i mean like 100npc vs 100npc oveosly including player but could a idea like this be implomented in to swtor to evan have it as a player vs npc army and player vs player with the addon of been able to customise how your army looks as a build like thair uniform

I mean this would add soo much to the game

And it could be done evan if it was like purches 10jedi/sith troups for 1000cc

You get the idea i would sereosly sajest looking into it ie type mount and blade:star wars mod

Just for the battle part not the whole conquar plants and so on but yh it wpuld add so much

Thanks for reading

Sorri for poor spelling and grammer

Ok then this is my idea

Now i no its a differnt game but bear with me please

Now if you cheak lut mount and blades :star wars mod

Ie creating a Npc army and been able to use and command to fite a stragy type fite i mean like 100npc vs 100npc oveosly including player but could a idea like this be implomented in to swtor to evan have it as a player vs npc army and player vs player with the addon of been able to customise how your army looks as a build like thair uniform

I mean this would add soo much to the game

And it could be done evan if it was like purches 10jedi/sith troups for 1000cc

You get the idea i would sereosly sajest looking into it ie type mount and blade:star wars mod

Just for the battle part not the whole conquar plants and so on but yh it wpuld add so much

Thanks for reading

Sorri for poor spelling and grammer

Try general thread. this is not the thread you are looking for move along.