Mission progression grouped bug

Keraejis

I was in a group today waiting for a fourth member to do some flash points. While I was waiting, I was progressing the main story line on Voss, not my class story line, the main Voss story line. I was doing the part where you meet the Sith guy and he shows you how his Voss sith initiates have succeeded. I, as a Sage Telekinetic entered the instance and battled my way to the Darth. But it would not let me talk to him. I got the message that I could not progress in the instance because I did not own it. The phase indicator indicated that, yes I did indeed own the instance as did the box of text when I entered the instance that said the instance was owned by me.

I ran all the way out of the instance and back in. I was then able to talk to the Darth. Once defeated I had to talk to a Voss initiate to continue the mission but when I tried to talk to the initiate, I got the same message as before and had to run all the way out of the instance and back in for it to let me talk to the initiate to continue the mission.

During this time, I was group leader with two others in the group as I was waiting on the fourth to finish what they were doing so we could start flash points.

Oh some extra information: The other two members were not with me while I did this. They were on other planets or other parts of the world. I stayed grouped the whole time since and did not try leaving the group to see if it would allow me to continue without running out of the instance.

Edited by Keraejis