The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tranquil Mystic Chestpiece (FIX PLEASE)

Really I like the outfit a lot, but that is the single baddest clipping on a chest piece "skirt' that I've ever ever ever seen in this game.

like, everytime you go into combat stance it looks like a clipping disaster area.

PLEASE

• 1 month later...

Don't hold your breath. While a few of the CM items that have been released in a bugged state have been fixed the vast majority have not.

Butt flaps that will not hold colours in cut scenes (despite the 'fixes'), pieces of gear that clip horribly even with the outfits they are designed for, missing textures, mismatching textures, gear that doesn't colour the way it looks in preview, horrible cloth physics, etc.

Once it's out there we're pretty much stuck with it. The only things they fix quickly or at all are the things that could be construed as 'bait and switch'.

I have several sets of gear that I just don't use because as soon as you move your character body parts clip through, other bits of armor clip through, or butt or crotch flaps get stuck in very unseemly places, color dyes don't work as intended...

Bugging these in game is pointless, as I'm not convinced that ea/bioware even sees most of the bug reports, and all you will get as a reply is cut and paste pablum.

Fixing the bugs on the CM stuff just isn't a priority for ea/bioware. Once it's out and they've made their money they abandon it.

I wish I had seen this thread before buying and unlocking this set. I have never seen anything as bad as the issues with this chest piece. Every single time my character enters combat stance the skirt part flips up and gets stuck around her waist. Then I have to jump up and down repeatedly to "fix" it. One jump is never enough, it always takes several. Every single time. Imagine just trying to fight your way through an area filled with mobs where this is happening every few feet. It's insane. And annoying.

I recently discovered a very similar chest piece that I'm going to try next that I hope will fare better. It's the old consular campaign chest piece. Well worth the basic comms if it ends up working. Here's crossing my fingers.

Edit: I wonder if this would get noticed more in the Bug forums.

Edited by CloudCastle

I wish I had seen this thread before buying and unlocking this set. I have never seen anything as bad as the issues with this chest piece. Every single time my character enters combat stance the skirt part flips up and gets stuck around her waist. Then I have to jump up and down repeatedly to "fix" it. One jump is never enough, it always takes several. Every single time. Imagine just trying to fight your way through an area filled with mobs where this is happening every few feet. It's insane. And annoying.

I recently discovered a very similar chest piece that I'm going to try next that I hope will fare better. It's the old consular campaign chest piece. Well worth the basic comms if it ends up working. Here's crossing my fingers.

Edit: I wonder if this would get noticed more in the Bug forums.

Same here. I bought this piece today but I am very confident that Bioware will fix this issue as soon as possible.

They wouldnt knowingly put a broken armor into the CM.