Two friends LF guild

Letsgomental

Hello Eclipsers we are 2 good friends 31 and 38 years old from England and Hungaria looking to move to your server we play 60 sniper and 60 sorc we started same day as the game came out and been playing since with some breaks now and then. We are looking for English speaking guild thats does operations so we can get back into raiding again

and we miss been apart of something social.

Hello Eclipsers we are 2 good friends 31 and 38 years old from England and Hungaria looking to move to your server we play 60 sniper and 60 sorc we started same day as the game came out and been playing since with some breaks now and then. We are looking for English speaking guild thats does operations so we can get back into raiding again

and we miss been apart of something social.

I can't offer anything regarding a guild but just thought I'd say maybe take a look through the guild recruitment sub forum here and the unofficial red eclipse recruitment forum. (link)

ps....yay sniper! :)

hey there!,

If you want to make rep chars.

Denarii Nova is a international English speaking guild, and we are ops oriented.

We usually raid during the week, official runs on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays with starting times around 19:30 gmt+1.

Also we recently started a hard mode group and we intend to expand hm so something to look for in the future :)

If you guys have any questions I might answer post here or send me a ingame mail to doz'rednammoc.

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards and hf

Doz

Edited by DozRednammoc

Hi, check out T H U N D E R. We're always looking for new people to join, raiders, future raiders and socials alike.

We raid up to 6 nights a week, Mon-Fri and Sundays, starting at 9 pm UK to about midnight. Our progression team is currently 7/10 (3/5 Rav and 4/5 ToS) and has just started working on Master and Blaster. Team membership is flexible and we're looking to build a solid core of 10-12 players. We also do gearing runs and old ops. We use Starparse and have just switched to TeamSpeak.

Guild is most active in the late evenings/nights. We don't really do any conquest stuff and while many of our regulars enjoy PVP our focus as a guild is raiding in a friendly, casual but committed, environment.

If it sounds like we can be the place for you, you can apply on our website or contact in game Narce, Dìura, Nova-Ri, Bronam, Kyrna.

Regardless, welcome to the The Red Eclipse, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves here :)