<Wookiee Rage> / <Wookie Rage> - Guilds Looking for Imps and Pub Raider/PvPers!

DPSita

<Wookiee Rage> / <Wookie Rage>

Faction: Both

Please Note: The website is still a work in progress, but it's up and kicking.

Voice Chat: Mumble

Formally from the Prophecy of the Five server, we've moved over here looking for a more stable population to help get solid, consistent raiders for our progression groups as well as PvPers and GSFers. We have a few spots that need filling on both sides, and we also want to bring in new blood in general as well.

Progression Raiding Openings

Republic Side

<Wookie Rage> currently has openings in two of their raid groups.

Progress: 8/10 HM

Raid Times: Tuesday, Sunday, Monday 6:30 - 9:00 PM EST

Needs: Tanks (Vanguard Preferred) or DPS or Heals

Contacts: In Game - Reyprime or Yormiri

On Forums - ReyCielo

Progress: 4/10 HM - Just Starting Out

Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday 6:30 - 9:00 EST

Needs: 1 Tank, 1 Heal, 1 DPS

Contacts: In Game - Sonar-gin or Yormiri

Imperial Side

<Wookiee Rage> has three current progression raid teams, all of which are full. We can use substitutes however, since people do have days where something comes up. Bench players/Subs get first dibs on tryouts for any open spots.

Raid Info

Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday 9 - 11:30 for one group

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:30 - 12 for the other two.

Progress: 9/10, 8/10. 7/10 depending on the group.

Our Complete Raid Schedule As Is

Republic

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday 6:30pm-9pm EST - Lead - Boon

Wednesday/Thursday 6:30pm-9pm EST - Lead - Sonar-gin

Imperial

Bench/Alt Gearing Raid - Monday 9:30pm - 12:00pm - Lead - Sitaniah

Monday/Tuesday/Thursdays 9pm-11:30pm EST - Lead - Erunian

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12am EST - Lead - Dextre

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12am EST - Lead - Sitaniah

Tuesday/Thursday 11:59pm-2am EST - Lead - Emmi

Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday 11:59pm-2am EST - Lead - Emmi

Friday/Saturday Classic Ops 9pm-12pm EST - Lead - Joop

Bench Raiders

Both guilds are also looking for players who aren't ready for a progression raid team (due to either time constraints or lack of gear/experience) to recruit as well. Bench players get first dibs on any temporary openings or future permanent raid spots. Bench players also get first dibs on spots for our Monday night Bench/Alt gear runs - it's a great way to learn the fights and be guaranteed some equipment.

PvP and GSF - Imp Side

Yes, we do that too! Both ranked and unranked PvP, as well as groups for GSF (now featuring more Reghas!) are looking for more players! If you're interested or need more information, contact Professor'joo on the Imperial side for a talk and/or invite.

What about Casual Players?

We won't say no to Casual players - the game is about having fun with other people. If you want to hang out and raid or PvP when you feel like it, by all means!

Contacts

Questions, Comments, or just want to see about getting an invite (no, we don't spam out invites. Yes, we talk to you first - we have personality standards after all) here's who to talk to on both sides:

<Wookie Rage> - Republic Side Sonar-gin or Yormiri

<Wookiee Rage> - Imperial Side Dextre, Boonette, Sitaniah, Professor'joo

Edited by DPSita
Needs Update

• 2 weeks later...

And another update - our 6/10 group is now happily full. Huzzah for that!

Seriously though, both groups with an opening are solid. If you're looking for a home, you really really should check them out.

Bumping again.

Our 8/10 group on the Imp side has been trying people out for that spot, so if you're interested it's better to contact Dextre sooner rather than later regarding a tryout.

Also, both groups on the republic side are looking for players as well! For the more experienced raider, the 8/10 group is available for tryouts, and for the not quite as experienced raider, the 4/10 group is looking for good, regular raiders as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm a returning veteran player that took a break starting right when Revan dropped. I was a progression raider for quite awhile clearing HM DF/DP when it was current and working on NiM but had alot of school/work stuff popping up and kinda was burned out anyway. So just looking for a decently active guild, I've got pub and imp toons. Saw this thread and thought I'd see what's up.

Tra'jian - Healy Op

Mac'miller - Vengeance Jugg

Boom'shacalaca - Merc (All 3 specs)

Edited by Master_Maximus

There will be a lot of flux as 4.0 comes in. That will probably be the best time for you to take a look at us and figure out of any of our current groups are right for you. Guild atmosphere as well. You should also visit and register for our website Wookie Rage Website which we try to utilize for events so people know what things are going on.

Hey guys, I'm a returning veteran player that took a break starting right when Revan dropped. I was a progression raider for quite awhile clearing HM DF/DP when it was current and working on NiM but had alot of school/work stuff popping up and kinda was burned out anyway. So just looking for a decently active guild, I've got pub and imp toons. Saw this thread and thought I'd see what's up.

Tra'jian - Healy Op

Mac'miller - Vengeance Jugg

Boom'shacalaca - Merc (All 3 specs)

Edited by ReyCielo