GSI Heroic: Tatooine

dacentabaal

Still bugged after all this time, the probe that hangs down the side of the building in the vendors area (far right tucked away)

No matter where you place your seeker droid its just always red circles and just gives you a random direction on the green arrow or constantly points to it in front of you but something in the coding making the droid not find it

This one here

In this spawn location it's only ever worked for me twice, other spawn spots work fine

well hopefully they fix it, BUT i ticketed the pub side heroic on alderaan and the response i got was basically we dont care about these bugs unless it was part of the class story quests.

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us regarding the issue you encountered with your mission.

We are sorry that you have encountered an issue with your mission, however please be advised that we currently only offer support for class story missions.

We would kindly ask you to try the steps outlined below to resolve your issue, if the mission is still in your mission log. Unfortunately if you have abandoned the mission, we cannot provide assistance.

I normally get the ticketed reply of "make a post on the bug reports forums, there is nothing we can do with in-game bug reports" so what I do now with bugs is write the bug report here first and with screen shots, then put in the ticket in game referencing the link to where the but report is so they cant get sassy

well hopefully they fix it, BUT i ticketed the pub side heroic on alderaan and the response i got was basically we dont care about these bugs unless it was part of the class story quests.

This happened because you used the wrong category for your ticket. When you choose the "Quest" category, it goes to the Customer Support department that fixes class quests when they are stuck.

You have to choose the "Bug Reports" category, then it gets sent to the right people who will put this bug into their bug tracker system.

Edited by Jerba