First Trailer Video pvp. Mercenary.

Eloresswtor

yes, you dont have a choice. if you need 4V4 Or Solo Q In Mercenary, it's impossible in DPS You just hard focus and die.

In heal it's different and you have a too many chance, if you have a good team for up in the leaderbords, but the actually méta-gamme it's very difficult for mercenary ( look my earned today, we have loose 60 ) And it depends many of the composition of the team on the opposite side.

I does not claim to be a good player, I just play to relax after the work, My English is bad, and it it in certainly better placed than me to give advice, But seen that it is the fashion to make video pvp, I said myself, why not me ? That allows to compare one can to the other players and increase his level of playing thanks to the critic.

and sorry for my english :D

yes, you dont have a choice. if you need 4V4 Or Solo Q In Mercenary, it's impossible in DPS You just hard focus and die.

In heal it's different and you have a too many chance, if you have a good team for up in the leaderbords, but the actually méta-gamme it's very difficult for mercenary ( look my earned today, we have loose 60 ) And it depends many of the composition of the team on the opposite side.

I does not claim to be a good player, I just play to relax after the work, My English is bad, and it it in certainly better placed than me to give advice, But seen that it is the fashion to make video pvp, I said myself, why not me ? That allows to compare one can to the other players and increase his level of playing thanks to the critic.

and sorry for my english :D

No worries about the english. Just glad to see high-rated Mercenaries show their stuff. Looking forward to the video :)

Edited by TheJollyRogers