[BUG] Blood Hunt (solo) fight resets

GythralSWTOR

[bUG] Blood Hunt (solo) fight resets

Seems to be that if both the combat droid and your companion follow the Beroyas onto the surrounding wall, the fight resets...

Gets old, fast!

As a workaround: If you pay attention to the audio cues and attack the desired target as soon as it appears, the droid will (at least in my experience) attack that/the correct target instead of the one that left the fight. I've not had it reset on me since I started doing that. Shouldn't have to do it, but figured it couldn't hurt to mention.

No that does not work (reliably) as that is what I have been doing!

Obviously this is a tested as 4 man content, where everyone can position themselves to avoid the knockback throwing out of the ring, and change target as soon as it switches!

Just annoying as hell to do the fight 3 or more times & have it reset at <20% left!

(and as I know it's bad I'll only do it the once per character)

• 5 weeks later...

Please rename this:

Bugged Hunt

Cannot fight the twins when they hide on the platforms against the outside wall, with Valk continuing to missile blast the arena area, but not returning to the fight

http://i.imgur.com/ACjodkM.jpg

Edited by GythralSWTOR
Added Image

Another class another bugged version

This FP is so bugged it needs to be removed from the storyline :mad:

Everyone loves fighting the same 2 bosses 4 or 5 times, cos the fight just reset for no reason, no deaths, just everyone hiding on the platforms outside the arena!

In solo one workaround is to get rid of your companion and let godmode droid take care of things... sadly. :rolleyes:

Tried to complete it solo mode today, still bugged. Hadn't read this thread yet, so I tried it with my companion. She would get instantly killed a few moments after she tried to follow them to the ledges. Fight would continue with Jos and Valk unreachable, and eventually reset. Guess I'll try it with my companion unsummoned.

I am somewhat surprised that this is not a higher priority for them, given that you can't complete the storyline without completing this FP.