Died on fleet

CherylAJackson

Finally got onto fleet but says my character needs to be revived. Problem is my guild notice is frozen over the revive bar. Is there any way you guys can move my character away from the fleet pass use area? I know she died of the rack plague as everyone is running around fleet with it. Cheryl-Victoria on the ebon hawk. I can't make an in game ticket.

Can't you just click away the Message of the Day? You won't receive help on the forums anyway so you either have to create an in-game ticket or send in an e-mail to support@swtor.com but I'm not sure if e-mail support can help with this.

But before involving Customer Service, try to solve this yourself.

Left the guild still wont load fleet. Fleet is the only place that gives me trouble. Trying to go back to my stronghold but keep getting timed out and sent back to server selector. I've redownloaded the game several times since saturday and nothing on my end has fixed it. Can't you guys just move her somewhere less populated? Once again unable to do in game ticket.:mad: Going on day 7 of my subscriber time. 18 days left.:mad:

If you have a slow computer and login in a busy area like fleet, the screen will always stay black for a few seconds/minutes. Just wait for a while until everything has loaded and you should be able to play just fine.

Other than that, it sounds like your installation is broken, even after all those reinstalls. I'd recommend to turn off BitRaider: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=674711

You will have to redownload the whole game once, but then you are able to use the repair function on the launcher and have in general a faster patching on slow disks.

Edited by Jerba