Thank you Bioware!!

Mounds

Yes thank you for this game!

I am playing my Jedi Senteniel and I am now going through the arise of the Emperor.

I am enjoying the story and the ride my jedi is doing.

well done people!!

my next shot will be the bounty hunter then sith agent and back to the republic.

Thanks for the adventure and the options to group with people or not. I even did some of the rise of the hut with another jedi. That was cool cause it felt AWESOME!!

only thing i will say is i wish my companions i had from my class story either got mad or happy at my choices beyond 50. I can live with it though! the point here is i have Kira love interest and you have other love interests in the other expansions. I though maybe she should get mad if i kiss someone else? Anyways small issue for me i still love it!

Cant wait to fill up my Legacy tree with the story i am developing on my own.

This (sightless race)Jedi falls for a (human)Trooper they have 2 children one that becomes a (human)trooper and one that breaks and becomes a ( sightless) Bounty hunter and later marrys a (chiss)agent their chiss son joins the republic but not sure where it is going. I have an Enemy for my jedi but thinking how i can link him to this tree