[Bug] Regal Apparel Miniskirt

Ximaus

I believe this is a known issue already. The Regal Apparel Miniskirt has a different appearance in the preview window than it actually has. I understand that this bug seems minimal but that is not the only result of the bug. The Regal Apparel Miniskirt also has a different appearance in any in-game cutscene as a result of this bug. I really like the original appearance of the miniskirt and I would like to continue using it but it's always disconcerting to see a different design in a cutscene; which is when I actually care about my character's appearance.

Normally I do not take to the forums but this bug has existed for a long time now and I'm sure I'm not the only person who has written a ticket about it. I assumed there were just more pressing bugs to resolve but when I saw that the bug with the display for Energized Triumvirate Armor was fixed almost immediately I decided that must not be the case.

If necessary I can provide screenshots. I did not do so because others already have and the in-game tool does not take screenshots during cutscenes.