Unreviewed Harassment

KravanBloodhawk

For more than a few days there as been a player continuously harassing people who are trying to Role Play in the fleet cantina. I have submitted a ticket about this as I am sure many other players but they continue to be at large with no apparent intervention in sight. Has anyone else been seeing this issue?

For more than a few days there as been a player continuously harassing people who are trying to Role Play in the fleet cantina. I have submitted a ticket about this as I am sure many other players but they continue to be at large with no apparent intervention in sight. Has anyone else been seeing this issue?

I've seen this since launch. Everything from constant fleet-shattering forcequakes on the snowflakes to a cadre of naked BT4 dancing on the counter to a fleet of Banthas all parked ontop of unsuspecting snowflakes... :rak_04:

Personally it's just something you expect at this point for RPing on fleet at all or any public hubs. I'm sure many players before you have submitted a ticket, but unfortunately if it's any indication at this point I doubt BW can/will do anything about it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.