Sith/Jedi/Mando decorations

Grandfamine

Can there be a way to obtain this stuff without selling an arm, leg, and soul? Like, set up some sort of reputation system, where you get rep items from completing daily/weekly Flashpoint LFGs, and you can trade basic coms for like banners,wall lights, tables and chairs, and elite coms for more advanced decorations. Otherwise (I'm sure it varies per server), you're paying like 300,000 per banner! I'm sure there's stuff that could be exclusive to CC packs, but jedi/sith/mando stuff probably shouldn't be included in that list.

Another reason this is a good idea: it would nicely complement the WZ vendor, where you trade war zone points for Empire/Republic decor! The rep requirement is mostly so you don't have to choose between gearing a character, and getting sweet decorations, which I feel is what people do with the WZ stuff.

Well, this wouldn't be for WZ coms. It'd be for basic/elite coms. The main reason for this is to provide additional incentives for people who would not normally run Flashpoints to jump in the queue. As said before, the best way to implement this is to add a reputation vendor that sells Jedi/Sith items for basic coms, and tie access to these vendors to reputation that can be gained by doing flash points daily.

Thing is, if it's stressful, people are probably not going to do it en masse.

Do I want high prestige? Very badly. Still, not badly enough to go out there and complete EC or KP sm at least once. Same for the flashpoints - I've done my share, I'd rather buy stuff on GTN. Same for wz - I'm not doing PvP, I'd rather buy stuff on GTN.

And as long as there are people like me willing to buy, the prices will be, indeed, an arm and a leg.