The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Skotia Armor & some hits from "I desire this ssssoooo much!"

Yhekal

Hi! :rod_wink_g:

Would You be so kind and please add Darth Skotia armor from screen below to the Cartel Market? My cyborg sith would rock in it! Don't You think? :rak_03:

Darth Skotia's Armor

Also, have You considered my other plea to implement a reskin of Thana Vesh's armor? :sul_confused: I REALLY pine for it... :rod_frown_p: Por Favor.. C'mon guys! :(

:wea_03:Sith Pureblood's Armor :wea_03:

And while we talk about Sith Purebloods... these cool tendrils from below - pretty please!! :D

Sith tendrils - character customization

Last, but not least - would You consider adding another reskin? The Mandalorian Hunter's armor is lacking jetpack and some other stuff here&there... I would really apperciate this. :)

Mandalorian Mercenary's Armor FRONT

Manalorian Mercenary's Armor BACK

Thank You in advance and

May the force be with You!!! :rak_03:

Edited by Yhekal

• 3 weeks later...
top one isnt cyborg, its the old 50? 55 ? PvE HM Jugg armour , i THINK (or very similair to..)

It's similar, but the level 50 PvE Juggernaut armor has huge as shoulderpads, where as the Cyborg/Skotia/Juggernaut Trailer armor does not, making it look x100 better.

Oh man, those rings on the tendrils should so be an option! My Sith Pureblood chars use the lovely gold nose jewelry and it'd go really well with those rings :D there's an awesome Norse warrior ring vibe to them I think :D

Also that armour looks suspiciously like the Reaver armour set but without a hood, which is also something that we should be able to have :D

Oh man, those rings on the tendrils should so be an option! My Sith Pureblood chars use the lovely gold nose jewelry and it'd go really well with those rings :D there's an awesome Norse warrior ring vibe to them I think :D

Also that armour looks suspiciously like the Reaver armour set but without a hood, which is also something that we should be able to have :D

Hood-Down of the Reaver Chestpiece(Battlemaster Vindicator Chestpiece, Imp-Side)

http://gyazo.com/3ccfb56ab281634b2468473af8a980d9

Tionese Vindicator set(Give us this without the shoulder guards, damnit. >.<)

http://gyazo.com/99363512a48336891a900bd425c4a5ab