Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Campaigns?

TitusOfTides

I've been playing a lot of ESO recently, and it appears they have a very successful system in place in regards to their PvP campaigns. I won't go too much into detail, but it would be great to see something like that here. I don't think anyone would honestly care if you "copied" an aspect of another MMO; there are over a thousand games out there, and there's nothing that hasn't been done before.

While a Megaserver cannot be done, it would be cool to see a contested "world" become available with the new expansion. I know story is the new focus, but I would like to think that throwing a queue up on a planet with some WZ elements thrown in wouldn't be too time/resource consuming. If this queue could be cross server (if thats even a thing) you could just have each character register a "mission handle" or something like that so that each char could have their own unique identity without infringing on anyone's current name or legacy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.