The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Heats

Beniboybling

If it makes you feel better, it's probably not starting tomorrow. Also, shoot Beni a PM if you want, he knows the rules better than I do.

It's fine but when I asked him the first time he said he will ask the council.So was wondering if you all made a decision hopefully he says something tomorrow.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fine but when I asked him the first time he said he will ask the council.So was wondering if you all made a decision hopefully he says something tomorrow.

Yeah we talked about it, forgot to get back to you. I think we agreed that similar variations of banned abilities were also banned. So, Cade's DT is banned like Krayt's, just as Revan's Force Drain is banned just like Traya's.

Yeah we talked about it, forgot to get back to you. I think we agreed that similar variations of banned abilities were also banned. So, Cade's DT is banned like Krayt's, just as Revan's Force Drain is banned just like Traya's.

So NOX Force Drain also would have been banned.Well OK I understand that ruling thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Jarons

No, because Nox's drain is different.

How it still Force Drain if thats the case then Cade should still be able to use his Dark transfer abilites if thats the case his Dark transfer is different then Krayts and just about about anyone else's with the ability.Everyone else who every had Dark Transfer had to learn it he was born with it.If NOx Force Drain was allowed then Cade Dark Transfer should be as well .One last thing is Cade still allowed to use is Force Healing abilities.

Wait, what?

Disagree entirely tbh. The ability to bring people back from the dead? Really?

I find it very unlikely he'd be able to pull that off in-combat, if Jarons can somehow successfully argue he can then fair game IMO. Sion for example is allowed to come back from the dead if his allies are still on the field.

However when I discussed it with Aurbere we concluded that it wasn't a one-shot ability like Krayt's (as he always beats them down first) and that it would be unfair to rob him of what can also function as a useful healing ability.

I find it very unlikely he'd be able to pull that off in-combat, if Jarons can somehow successfully argue he can then fair game IMO. Sion for example is allowed to come back from the dead if his allies are still on the field.

However when I discussed it with Aurbere we concluded that it wasn't a one-shot ability like Krayt's (as he always beats them down first) and that it would be unfair to rob him of what can also function as a useful healing ability.

Oh cool so Krayt can use it for healing too, neat. :jawa_evil:

It's kinda overpowered either way, but I guess Traya can do the same thing. Meh, up to you two.
In exchange for accuracy, I think it would be fair to restrict Dark Transfer only to use on other combatants.
Upon further reflection, I'm personally against it.
Then it may be wise to convene on the matter. Edited by Beniboybling

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies, I missed that.

My computer's updating to Windows 10 at the moment so I won't be able to call it right now, but I'll do it once I can. I was thinking of waiting to call it at the same time as Beni and Rayla's match, but if you want it sooner I can do that.

Poodoo mine hasn't come through yet. :(

Have you checked if it's downloading in the background? Mine only popped up once the download was finished, I'm waitingn on the actual install.

Files are copied and the drivers are halfway, only got the configurating of the settings to go after that apparently :p

Have you checked if it's downloading in the background? Mine only popped up once the download was finished, I'm waitingn on the actual install.

Files are copied and the drivers are halfway, only got the configurating of the settings to go after that apparently :p

Nah there doing it in waves so I think it's just yet to reach my unworthy machine. :p