The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Heats

Beniboybling

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, well its summer vaccation atm, so I should be able to finally get that game of my to-do list.

Download TSLRCM 1.8.2. It adds huge amounts of game content that was originally meant to be shipped with the game but cut due to time constraints. It's a great boost to the storyline, honestly.

That game also has amazing replay value :D

An added bonus of TSLRCM (the Sith Lords Restored Content Modification) is that almost every forum, including ours, views it as canon.

Download TSLRCM 1.8.2. It adds huge amounts of game content that was originally meant to be shipped with the game but cut due to time constraints. It's a great boost to the storyline, honestly.

That game also has amazing replay value :D

An added bonus of TSLRCM (the Sith Lords Restored Content Modification) is that almost every forum, including ours, views it as canon.

This, so much this. I honestly find the original game with out this to be extremely frustrating because it FEELS unfinished, and can GREATLY detract from your experience with the game to start with the original version.

Mainly because it can be skewed as a one shot ability like certain variations of Force Drain and Dark Transfer. There is also the issue that HK-47 technically has to be destroyed for the opposing team to win.

That's only agansit other Droids it can be a one shot ability.Which their are only three droids in this entire Tournament and only one can be hacked which is HK-47.I can understand not being able to Hack HK-47 for fairness but can be Hack regular Droids or machinery? If he is not able to hack anything that's outrageous.

Another question is Cade Skywalker Shatterpoint and Dark Transfer Banned?

So looking at the ShadowMudkip vs StarSquirrel match I'm wondering what exactly is the structure of this tournament. Winners vs winners and lose...not winners vs not winners in round 3 and 4? What's round 5 and 6 then?

So looking at the ShadowMudkip vs StarSquirrel match I'm wondering what exactly is the structure of this tournament. Winners vs winners and lose...not winners vs not winners in round 3 and 4? What's round 5 and 6 then?

Why Zoltan? Are you trying to size up who you will have to face in the losers bracket? :jawa_evil:

Well I can't imagine their will be any other droids or machinery to hack, but I have no issue keeping the ban exclusively to attempts on other combatants. As for Cade's Dark Transfer technique, I'd have to consult on that.

Has the council made a ruling on Cade Dark transfer yet?

Well thanks for telling me a day before our battle.I wished I was told about this days ago when I asked.

If it makes you feel better, it's probably not starting tomorrow. Also, shoot Beni a PM if you want, he knows the rules better than I do.