The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Heats

Beniboybling

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you mean anyone who faces Selenial are lucky and have more of a chance to win. Easy mistake to make though :jawa_wink:

Yes, RNG is a factor, but the losers bracket should help to eliminate it as a major cause for concern. There will always be RNG unless everyone faces everyone, and in the hopes of keeping it fresh and exciting, as well as active, that was never really an option.

That's better. :jawa_evil:

Aubere I suggest, going back to the four way battle royal battlezone you did with Kun, Vader, Traya, and Malgus. I'm sure you can find some good ones there for Malgus.

Already done. I've also read through TFU II and the Cade RTs, and Deceived, among other sources. I'm fully prepared.

I am really not sure how I am going to do my fight... fighting 2 people that I cant find much on terms of actual feats. I have accolades, but feats seem pretty few and far between heck the few they do have are so hard to measure.... combat style is impossible for 1 of the characters if not both... its just... how do you fight a character that has no canon information on them....

I am really not sure how I am going to do my fight... fighting 2 people that I cant find much on terms of actual feats. I have accolades, but feats seem pretty few and far between heck the few they do have are so hard to measure.... combat style is impossible for 1 of the characters if not both... its just... how do you fight a character that has no canon information on them....

They both have respect threads.

Cleverly. I can link you to a match where I faced precisely the same problem if you want, really the answer is to simply push the lack of information constantly, because people try to use accolades to say the characters are capable of better feats than they've ever shown. Point out the fallacies in that.

If you're referring to Jadus and Wrath, they both have respect threads. They both have plenty of information on them, Wrath even more so.

I have read both of them... and that's kind of the issue, we have some cut scenes.. that KIND of show the Wrath's abilties, but what form is he using? Are these people of any consequence.... Jadus, nearly everything I see is a bunch of accolades form NON-force users who have historically over blown force users they directly work under. Of course they praise the hell out of him, he's one of the few sith they see flex their power in front of htem on a regular basis. And of course he is the top of the sith that would come into their offices. The lack of, for me, credible information is through the roof.

To top it off all the stuff on the Player Characters is using the Wookies assumption of all max dark side options for Imperial characters and all max light side options for Republic characters, which wookie itself ADMITS is not NECCISARILY the true version of either. It could be the opposite it could be the in between. I'm working on it but yikes.... info lack much.....

I don't like books. Book feats are a cruch, they only exists to give that reader experience solely as for the purpose of the book. They should be banned.

I'd sig this if it wasn't such a private joke...

Might sig it on KMC :D

I have read both of them... and that's kind of the issue, we have some cut scenes.. that KIND of show the Wrath's abilties, but what form is he using? Are these people of any consequence.... Jadus, nearly everything I see is a bunch of accolades form NON-force users who have historically over blown force users they directly work under. Of course they praise the hell out of him, he's one of the few sith they see flex their power in front of htem on a regular basis. And of course he is the top of the sith that would come into their offices. The lack of, for me, credible information is through the roof.

To top it off all the stuff on the Player Characters is using the Wookies assumption of all max dark side options for Imperial characters and all max light side options for Republic characters, which wookie itself ADMITS is not NECCISARILY the true version of either. It could be the opposite it could be the in between. I'm working on it but yikes.... info lack much.....

If you and the others would be fine with it, I can make an argument for Jadus here and now.

Most forums consider those the true options.

Next time brace yourself when you see blue.

PS: What the hell is panda express? Sounds naughty.

I feel like we bring all the humour of this forum, ngl.

Some top class witty banter, really.

Edited by Selenial

If you and the others would be fine with it, I can make an argument for Jadus here and now.

Most forums consider those the true options.

But in accordance to technical canon rules its still acknowledged by all that they arent for sure true and that technically they is no "true" version.

If there is a point in the rules that are saying we are suspending some of hte canon rules for the sake of characters like this cool fine, I will deal with that, but I dont see that stated any where here... if it would be added as an adendum that not all characters are strictly 100% canon and some are the "assumed" canon based on best guess I can let it slide.