The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Idea for Star Wars TV Show

JTomlinson

So I've been wanting to see a TV show about the various missions a Jedi may undertake throughout life in the Order. If you have ever read the Jedi Apprentice series, something akin to that but with a more mature theme. Kind of like a Star Wars SG1 type of thing. Obviously not all missions would be exciting enough for an episode but as with SG1 they don't show every random mission to a dead planet. What are your thoughts on it, good or bad? Ever think it may be a reality?

I'd like to see an underworld show between ROTS-ANH. I don't think Disney wants to touch on the prequels or anything in that time era or TCW would still be going on into season 8 this year.

They could try a live action show like Marvels Daredevil and have it just take place on a few planets with a group of smugglers or something, it could work.

Edited by Newyankalt

Unfortunately, I agree. It does not appear they are interested in going back to the prequels but are focusing on their new story line while dabbling in the original trilogy to bring back interest from old fans. To be honest I would really love any show they came out with if it was live action. Don't get me wrong Rebels isn't a bad show it's just cartoons don't really do it for me.