The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

x12 exp good and bad?

I personally LOVE the x12 exp I made most of my swtor dreams come true, like level 60 Jedi knight, level 60 sith warrior, like 59 trooper, level 50 inquisitor (current levels) But there's one bad thing about the x12 exp event, Once it ends we will all be used to the EXTREME leveling and the x12 exp stuff, those are just my thoughts, please give nice and positive feedback Edited by JadenFlamearrow

There are advantages and disadvantages to the 12x exp bonus, but in general, I feel it does more good than bad.

The unique thing about SWTOR is the 8 separate class stories. Without the 12x exp bonus, it would be difficult to experience all of them due to time constraints, plus you run the risk of burning out on the game. The accelerated leveling allows players to experience all this wonderful story content while also potentially diversifying the player class base. Previously, if you had to pick and choose between leveling 2-3 characters, you might op for a safe choice like a Jedi Knight or Sith Inquisitor. But now that you can conceivably level every class within a short amount of time, you have more of each class running around the world.

On the flip side, players may also end up skipping out on a lot of great content as well. I know that I found it difficult to participate in lower level flashpoints because I leveled past them too quickly. Also, there are some great world quests with great dialogue and action sequences that I probably skipped over because they were grayed out by the time I finished the class quests.