The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New species / New class?

I would like to point out something I've been wanting to say, I think it is time for a new species and a new class... Probably I'm not the only one who thinks the imperial trooper's armor is SWEET!!!! And hopefully I'm not the only one who wants to play as a Kaleesh Wookie or Trandoshan of the sort... And for the class, maybe a Imperial trooper, same advanced classes as the republic one but different names, like commando = Heavy Trooper Vanguard = well, I don't know... You could start off at the academy from levels 1-5 then get stationed somewhere else on the same planet from 5-10 then the rest of the planets. For the republic maybe a... Republic assassin basically the imperial agent, I know, I know, smuggler, but It would still be fun, please give me feedback but no negative stuff please, thank you! :)

new class will never happen.

Kaleesh, Wookiee and Trandoshan will never happen, as they don't meet the specie requirements.

as mentioned already though, Togruta is coming. They are trying to get it out with 3.3 on July 21st, but may be delayed a bit if they hit snags.