Connection issues

Blackstripe

So...

I keep having SWTOR tell me that I've lost my connection, even though my internet is quite fine. I'll see my ping indicator drop steadily all of the sudden until it's the red X, and then my ping just starts climbing to absurd levels. It frankly makes no sense. I can Alt+Tab out and browse/whatever perfectly fine, but for some reason SWTOR thinks my connection was lost.

My server is the Ebon Hawk, and I'm on a fiber optic connection, so my internet is pretty damn good.

• 2 weeks later...
i've been having the same issues for a week now. i don't know what it is. i had my net provider come take a look and he said it was fine. i think it's the servers. just my opinion, i wish they would look into it and fix it because i'm sick of getting booted off in the middle of missions.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm on Jedi Covenant Server and I get the message No signal and my computer reboots. This happens ONLY when I am in Starwars. I could stream tv shows all day long with no problem, but for some reason starwars does not like me. It has been happening for about 4 days now.