PVP needs to be played by your "Developers"

lemurzz

Hello, I would like to say that your PVP has only gotten worse over time. Instead of trying to "fix" things by nerfing why not just return to a basic platform that is "fair" for all classes. It is obvious that your dev team does not engage in PVP or if they do, then they promote their class only. You could learn a few things from other games but instead choose to clod down the same road that WOW did and you know that eventually they lost millions in both real money and people. If you do have Dev. that actually play this game you should identify them so at least we know that you are not just looking at number and statistics and making a generalized guess as to how PVP should work. Thanks.

...so at least we know that you are not just looking at number and statistics and making a generalized guess as to how PVP should work. Thanks.

Well, I won't say they are guessing, but they already clarified they make adjustments by using "metrics", as they called it.

If that's the case, and they don't play personally, then they probably should have a more concise method to stay in-tune with the players who pvp, who give credible feedback.

I'm pretty sure that some of them do, they just do it incognito. I vaguely recall reading something not long ago about the amount of hours that devs have played in their own private time. Sources not needed, my memory is infallible. :p But seriously, I am fairly certain that they do.

I'm pretty sure that some of them do, they just do it incognito. I vaguely recall reading something not long ago about the amount of hours that devs have played in their own private time. Sources not needed, my memory is infallible. :p But seriously, I am fairly certain that they do.

Yeah, I would like to see what classes they play during that time and what they do in that time, me thinks it is all sorcerers and assassins and me thinks it is just pve.

Yeah, I would like to see what classes they play during that time and what they do in that time, me thinks it is all sorcerers and assassins and me thinks it is just pve.

If all they play is PvE then the only thing they're playing DPS wise is mercs :rolleyes:

I'm compelled to agree to that it's reasonable to asume that some in the devs team plays pvp in their own free time. But tbh, many companies have restrictions for their employees to take part personally in what the company sells, and if they have some kind of system that only shows statistics of a sort, then those who are "illegaly" playing the game would have a hard time to bring up some detailed issuses during the morning meeting if those issues doesn't show up in the statistics.

Or if they do play, then some might raise their teams armor 200% with a cheat code of some sort. One thing is clear though, they cant have any idea of the frustration the pvp Community will have to put up with when you loose 10 rounds in a row due to imbalanced teams.