Bio Analysis Stronghold Utilities Broken?

Callaron

Each and every time I used one, it immediately locks me out for four hours, while I can easily gather 1-6 times from any of the scavenging ones. Is this working as intended? And am I the only one getting this?

It's been this way ever since Strongholds and Conquests launched, and I figured it'd eventually get fixed but... it sure doesn't seem to be that way. :(

This is working as intended. Every time you gather from a decoration, you have a (I believe) 20% chance to receive the eshaustion debuff. You were probably just lucky to be able to gather from one so many times but only once from the other one.

This is working as intended. Every time you gather from a decoration, you have a (I believe) 20% chance to receive the eshaustion debuff. You were probably just lucky to be able to gather from one so many times but only once from the other one.

I know about the 20% chance. I guess I just had a really bad streak of it. It's been failing at one gather for days in a row now. It makes me wonder if it's one particular one that might have been bugged. I just alted through my characters and finally managed to gather multiple bio samples (although from a different node).

Probably the RNG, it has been know to seriously hate on me from time to time. Thanks. :D