Quicker pops idea: Advanced Rules (low cost changes to current maps)

The thread below gave me a few ideas, but I ddn't want to pollute said thread with what could be seen as off-topic.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=818788&page=1

I believe that there may be a low-resource solution to increasing replay value in GSF and could decrease queue times for advanced pilots. This would be "Advanced rules." Pilots who played over 150 games across legacy would automatically have access to these by simply queueing GSF, same as everyone else. This would be thrown into the random queue but flagged to check games played before being selected.

1: Advanced Rules maps would allow for 4v4 play, same as warzones allow for arenas.

2: Advanced Rules game types would be the same as TDM and Domination, with *minor* changes to the maps.

- TDM advanced rules would have no powerups but instead would allow class specific passive buffs, and would be first team to 25 kills.

- Dom Advanced rules would be single satilite king of the hill, or double satilite assault. First team to 250 (single satilite) or 500 (double satilite)

So the only map editing needed would be removal of powerup spawn locations, and removal of 1 or 2 satilites for advanced rules matches only. There may have to be an extra bit of code written for how database sees maps, and for class specific buffs to both sides.