How many folks play 2 or fewer characters?

TheBBP

Oddly enough I have 16 toons this time yesterday. Today I have 4, 2 of each faction same class base sent/maurader sage/sorc. Why? I don't know i'm tired of the doing the stories 16 times I did all to 55 and decided I have OCD and can't stand sitting there looking at toons I'll never use. So I cut back because I feel this game is story. While I played all the classes I felt as I leveled my main (Jedi Knight). This was my character and I felt I was in the story. With expansion coming I'm hoping to level that story out and be that character again.

Sounds stupid and yes I'm nuts for wiping 12 55s and maybe I'll email CS and beg them to restore but again I feel its a dumb idea.

Two is doable!

Edited by darthyrag

LOL My OCD won lol

Me it's the other way around, I have 4 per faction, mirrored advance classes, I felt the need to see al lthe stories and be able to play all the advance classes.

Pub: Shadow, Commando, Scoundrel and Sentinel

Imp: Sorc, PT, Sniper and Jug.

The 9th (which I'll delete once I transfer all my toons) is a GSF pilot in more heavily populated server.

I'm kind of that person. Of course, I have multiple level 60s but I don't enjoy playing my alts too much, I rather play the character I've had since release. For me, I have fun playing that class and I try to do all the quests, codex entries and unlocks on that character and use the other only for additional raid lockouts. Edited by Jerba