In search of Imperial pilots on Begeren Colony

Pechawawa

As much as I like GSF flying on the imp side is nearly impossible in BC, at least at the current time and in my loner experience. Dedicated Imperial pilots are scarce and pubs seem to be the only ones who fly in actual organized groups with fully mastered ships most of the time.

I'm looking for a Guild, group or squadron to join or to start one. Please pm me if you are interested or if already have a guild/group. Thanks.

Last night I was in the Begeren imperial queue from 9pm to 10:30 pm on Paloga without a single match. Certainly that is the worst it has ever been for me on Begeren during prime time. I switched factions to see if they were having war games on the republic side. One pilot was still in Denon. I suspect the matches would have been close if we could have just gotten a queue. I was levelling a republic character when I finally got into a queue against the empire. (There was only one match in the next hour).

We used to have regular matches on Sunday nights, but the last 2-3 Sundays have been pretty dead on imperial side. I will try to play on Begeren a little bit more. I have been on Bastion quite a bit trying to req up some ships.

You should /cjoin gsf, the gsf chat channel. If you see a derivative of Old Man or Ann Marie, they have the largest and best gsf guild on Begeren (Sith Praxium, they are not just gsf).

If you lose a blow out match against a team with Lantor (or derivative) keep an eye out on the gsf chat channel for a Paloga derivative. I often switch over to make the matches more competitive. Feel free to ask questions or group.

not long ago, it seemed everyone played imp in GSF across most servers. Recently though, there has been a huge shift to pubs across many servers for GSF. Even on bastion I've been getting mostly pub v pub, and rarely fly against imps anymore.

I'm guessing it's temporary, as school is out for summer.

I'm not sure if this statement helps point anything out or not, but I figured it was worth stating.

Thanks for your input people it's noted, yes despise BC being an RP server I remember some guilds doing RP before GSF matches (like a tactical meeting and so) but from a while ago it's gone. There's always been some unbalance in GSF due the fact that not that many people play it. I've always felt the main reason is that it needs a PvE tutorial phase right before the actual PvP and some more love to it. I'll be checking gsf chat, see you there.