The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The SWTOR Duelling Tournament

Beniboybling

Shaak Ti would destroy Jerec to be honest. I'm happy to set up the thread to argue this if you want, I've got some time :D

Except I do not... Still got Conquest going, you know. :rolleyes: Though I would disagree with Shaak Ti stomping Jerec. I mean, if for no other reason at all... How many death scene's does she have? :D :D :D

Temple

Grievous

Starkiller

I mean... Wow... :p Though, I would give her the edge if the terrain was very manipulable such as if it had plants. Besides, before I did that I would go and read more threads and such. :rolleyes: In other words, save it for Zoltan vs Imperial Fist. :cool:

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey now, I wanted to keep that a secret. Let him plan Kenobi vs Jerec :(

Thats the best part though Zoltan. :jawa_evil: Jerec fries Obi-wan, and then he and Desann double team Shaak Ti. :rak_01::hope_08:

(Seriously, those weak force barriers of Obi-wans reeeeeeaally are quite exploitable by sorcerer Archetypes. For example, to combat the future argument that Obi-wan could dodge it, due to the barriers, Jerec reads his mind or perhaps stuns and decapitates him. Done.)

Though for Shaak Ti vs Jerec, like I said, would have to do more research first, and that is after I take care of some Conquest things. Though, Tune still needs to send me things. :mad:

P.S. Only reason Anakin couldn't do such to Obi-Wan I theorize is due to:

1. Anti-climantic (not to mention he HAD to lose)

2. Anakin had very few abilities at the time to take advantage of weak barriers

3. Push/Pull do not take into account barriers (unless they are strengthened to deal with such, still active though)

4. Anakin didn't exactly use his massive force potential for more than augmentation in most situations...

PS: Obi-Wan's force shield/barrier/defense whatever is hugely underestimated. It was only breached by Dooku, Force Raged Ventress and Maul after a 2vs1 duel. Afaik. It's not gona be breached by any pitiful force user.

J

(Hence part of why I keep trying to make people respect him a bit more) Also, that thread that Beni linked me? Yeah, combine what is found there with my own, and he is more powerful than even I had suspected. :jawa_evil: Edited by Silenceo

Alright, after much research, I have narrowed down two team options

Team One

-Satele Shan (30 pts)

-Plo Koon (25 pts)

-Kit Fisto (probably 25 pts)

-Bastila Shan (20 pts)

TOTAL: 100 pts (or less based on Fisto's count)

Team Two

-Satele Shan (30 pts)

-Plo Koon (25 pts)

Barsenthor (30 pts)

-Proxy (10 pts)

TOTAL: 95 pts

Any thoughts? Team one would better synergize against lightsaber heavy foes, whereas Team two would work better against teams with good force powers.

Team One

-Satele Shan (30 pts)

-Plo Koon (25 pts)

-Bastila Shan (20 pts)

Team Two

-Satele Shan (30 pts)

-Plo Koon (25 pts)

Barsenthor (30 pts)

-Proxy (10 pts)

Any thoughts? Team one would better synergize against lightsaber heavy foes, whereas Team two would work better against teams with good force powers.

Personally, Team one seems more powerful to me. But then, that is just because I always underrate Barsenthor. I know that is an issue I need to work on, but meh. While Proxy is certainly interesting, I think between him and Barsenthor, there would be MUCH too much speculation.

Team One

-Satele Shan (30 pts)

-Plo Koon (25 pts)

-Bastila Shan (20 pts)

Team Two

-Satele Shan (30 pts)

-Plo Koon (25 pts)

Barsenthor (30 pts)

-Proxy (10 pts)

I would suggest Team One, personally. Great support characters and two heavy front liners can carry you far if you play it right.

Am I the only one who is worried about non-force users? I mean the only reason they never (rarely) get crushed by force users is plot armor. Realistically (well as much as Star Wars go) it should've always been like this.

I think we can use a non Force user's past experience with Force users, as well as the preferences of the opposing Force users, to see if the former will be immediately crushed by the Force.

If you take my meaning.

I think we can use a non Force user's past experience with Force users, as well as the preferences of the opposing Force users, to see if the former will be immediately crushed by the Force.

If you take my meaning.

Fine by me. Windu won't chicken out of crushing someone :D

lol, we'll see.

Edit: Mudkip, I'll quote your post if things move to a new page without Beni adding your team in.

Edited by Aurbere

*Thankful no non-force users...*

Though, due to Vaders past... No matter what team he faces, he is going to be having flash backs... :rolleyes: *Though, due to new material, he might be able to speed blitz Kit Fisto, much like Sidious did.*

Hey, so... Any ideas what we can do with the extra credits? Seriously, idk why but these 5 credits I didn't spend are driving. Me. CRAZY! :( :( :(:d_evil:

Edited by Silenceo

*Thankful no non-force users...*

Though, due to Vaders past... No matter what team he faces, he is going to be having flash backs... :rolleyes: *Though, due to new material, he might be able to speed blitz Kit Fisto, much like Sidious did.*

Hey, so... Any ideas what we can do with the extra credits? Seriously, idk why but these 5 credits I didn't spend are driving. Me. CRAZY! :( :( :(:d_evil:

Reminder that Fisto lasted, in comparison, considerably longer than the first two (names escape me). Additionally, this is Sidious we are talking about here, no one would have lasted long. Had Kenobi or Ti been in his place, the outcome would have been the same.