The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The SWTOR Duelling Tournament

Beniboybling

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of changing Quigon to K'Kruhk, I think he might fit better with the team... what do you guys think?

(By "work better with the team" I mean actually try to abuse terrain for an advantage and be the "tank" of the team, he even has minor healing so he can act as "tank and Healer")

Hmm, K'Kruhk has a lot of skills that Qui-Gon lacks, though it should be noted that Jinn is very strong and durable, I also find it unlikely that K'Kruhk will have an opportunity to heal mid battle.

I Dont know if its ok, but I AM going to change to K'kruhk the fact is Power is rarely going if EVER going to be a reason I "win" its going to be mentality, experience and synergy and Quigon's mentality could kill the whole team while K'Kruhk's could save it. K'kruhk is going to be my man for this one over quigon.

Guess its not too late to make a change, I'll lock that in.

thank you, I know a lot of people think I am crazy and honestly dont know if I will make it out of the first heat (likely wont) but hey its a fun team for fun any way so... there you go.

thank you, I know a lot of people think I am crazy and honestly dont know if I will make it out of the first heat (likely wont) but hey its a fun team for fun any way so... there you go.

Your not crazy Tune, merely a different perspective than other people here. That said, I have to commend you on, for the most part, remaining calm and reasonable these past couple months. :cool: I say for the most part, because there have been a few times where you and I have had CAPITAL LETTER disagreements, :p but the public displays that others tended to hate have really dwindled. So, great progress. :D :D :D

Side Note: No sarcasm, all serious.

Edited by Silenceo