The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The SWTOR Duelling Tournament

Beniboybling

If Random is still looking for a dark side orientated team. The following are all still open, these are but a few.

Lumiya

Sora Bulq

General Grievous

Exar Kun

Darth Zannah

Ventress

Aurra Sing (deal at 10 credits)

Edited by ShadowMudkip

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team is all about speed, stamina and skill. All three are extremely fast and with Meetra's ability to sustain their energy and increase their speed I am very hopeful of using sheer quickness to go awol on enemy teams.

Actually both our teams are pretty similar, using fast combatants with strong support abilities to end fights quickly.

Honestly with Anakin's speed stomping of Dooku and Aryn's ability to use every millisecond like a minute I'm not sure many characters in this tournament stand up to that level of speed. Meetra isn't as quick as her team mates but has reflexes benchmarked at half a second.

Thanks for the suggestions everybody. @Beni I do like the idea of using Jadus. How many credits would he be worth?

Bit of an odd one, unknown saber mastery but he's a good enough force user that he should bypass the Cap, it's not stupid to assume strong bladework anyway. I'd put him at 40-45, perhaps even a 50.

Aurbere knows best though.

Thanks for the suggestions everybody. @Beni I do like the idea of using Jadus. How many credits would he be worth?

After discussing it with Aurbere we decided on 45, would you agree to that Sel.

His saber skills are somewhat of an unknown quantity but as an Inquisitor:

An Inquisitor’s skills with a Lightsaber are equally impressive [to Force ability]. Often wielding a double-bladed Lightsaber, Inquisitors use quick, guileful, and lethal maneuvers to strike their enemies down with astonishing speed.

Which would indicate he has mastered at least one lightsaber form, though not to as high a level as Vader or Revan.

Edited by Beniboybling

After discussing it with Aurbere we decided on 45, would you agree to that Sel.

His saber skills are somewhat of an unknown quantity but as an Inquisitor:

An Inquisitor’s skills with a Lightsaber are equally impressive [to Force ability]. Often wielding a double-bladed Lightsaber, Inquisitors use quick, guileful, and lethal maneuvers to strike their enemies down with astonishing speed.

Which would indicate he has mastered at least one lightsaber form, though not to as high a level as Vader or Revan.

I'd agree to that...

Alright two teams that could work:

Team 1:

Darth Jadus, 45 credits

Emperor's Wrath, 30 credits

General Grievous, 20 credits

Team 2:

Lumiya, 30 credits

Emperor's Wrath, 30 credits

General Grievous, 20 credits

Aurra Sing, 10/20? credits

Team 1, without a shadow of a doubt to be honest.

This essentially, also I'd recommend perusing Aurbere's respect thread on him:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/aurbere/blog/darth-jadus-respect-thread/103709/

If Team 1 is too your liking, I can lock it in for you and we can get this tournament started.

Edited by Beniboybling

This essentially, also I'd recommend perusing Aurbere's respect thread on him:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/aurbere/blog/darth-jadus-respect-thread/103709/

If Team 1 is too your liking, I can lock it in for you and we can get this tournament started.

Read the thread already and its part of the reason why Im taking him. Id prefer to still have a bit of feedback on my 2 teams, but yeah Im leaning towards team 1.

Read the thread already and its part of the reason why Im taking him. Id prefer to still have a bit of feedback on my 2 teams, but yeah Im leaning towards team 1.

The problem with Team 2 is its incredibly vulnerable to powerful Force Users, Lumiya, Grievous and Aurra Sing could all be ragdolled by a 45 or higher, and anyone wielding powerful Force lightning would easily ruin their day, the Emperor's Wrath just isn't strong enough to bail them all out. Jadus in that respect, shores up your Force defenses.

In that respect I'd strong recommend Team 1, its a far more well rounded team.

So... We starting today then? :D
As soon as Random's team is locked in, we can get the ball rolling. Edited by Beniboybling

The problem with Team 2 is its incredibly vulnerable to powerful Force Users, Lumiya, Grievous and Aurra Sing could all be ragdolled by a 45 or higher, and anyone wielding powerful Force lightning would easily ruin their day, the Emperor's Wrath just isn't strong enough to bail them all out. Jadus in that respect, shores up your Force defenses.

In that respect I'd strong recommend Team 1, its a far more well rounded team.As soon as Random's team is locked in, we can get the ball rolling.

Alright. Thats a very good point. So you can lock in team 1 for me and we can get started. Btw Sil now Im also feeling your 5 spare credits pain lol.

Thinking of changing Quigon to K'Kruhk, I think he might fit better with the team... what do you guys think?

(By "work better with the team" I mean actually try to abuse terrain for an advantage and be the "tank" of the team, he even has minor healing so he can act as "tank and Healer")

Edited by tunewalker