The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The SWTOR Duelling Tournament

Beniboybling

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I need to clarify. Out of all the combatants, Dooku has the most skill in Makashi, and would be the biggest threat with it. It was what he was known for. Of course others like Ti, and Revan would have Makashi experience, but not to Dooku's level

Ti's not far off Dooku :jawa_evil:

But I understand what you mean.

Think I need to clarify. Out of all the combatants, Dooku has the most skill in Makashi, and would be the biggest threat with it. It was what he was known for. Of course others like Ti, and Revan would have Makashi experience, but not to Dooku's level
Ti's master of Makashi is legendary, and likely superior to Ventress', so I woudn't discount it. Revan's? Its pure speculation to assume he even mastered the form, let alone be skilled enough in it to defeat a duelist of Fisto's caliber.

There will be room for any who swear allegiance once I've taken these boards :jawa_evil:

I feel like once Rayla is gone I'll be the last of the old guard. Can't really let you supplant me yet.

Then again, it fills me with a certain pride to watch you guys grow and develop. No joking at all here. It's nice to see the newer members grow and keep things alive here for an old man like me. Not to say that you're new, Sel, but you're not old like me. :p

Ti's master of Makashi is legendary, and likely superior to Ventress', so I woudn't discount it. Revan's? Its pure speculation to assume he even mastered the form, let alone be skilled enough in it to defeat a duelist of Fisto's caliber.

I will enjoy correcting you on this.

I feel like once Rayla is gone I'll be the last of the old guard. Can't really let you supplant me yet.

Then again, it fills me with a certain pride to watch you guys grow and develop. No joking at all here. It's nice to see the newer members grow and keep things alive here for an old man like me. Not to say that you're new, Sel, but you're not old like me. :p

No offence taken, I consider myself new compared to you :o

There will be room for any who swear allegiance once I've taken these boards :jawa_evil:

It would appear my subjects need to be reminded of their place...

Edited by Beniboybling

STATEMENT:

:jawa_evil:

CORRECTION: As for watching us grow and develop... I shall surpass them all!

EXCEPTION: Mistress Selenial however I shall not Liquify. :d_evil:

Edited by Silenceo

No offence taken, I consider myself new compared to you :o

Regardless of that, bearing the current member roster in mind, I kind of consider myself the father of these forums. Or, at least, what it is today. I'm glad to see new members doing well for themselves, and I couldn't be prouder. I guess I feel like a parent here, lol.

I mean, you will all die at Dooku's hands anyway so why fuss?

STATEMENT: I appear to have overlooked this comment.

CORRECTION: Dooku will be devastated by Darth Vader. Count on it. :d_cool:

Edited by Silenceo

Regardless of that, bearing the current member roster in mind, I kind of consider myself the father of these forums. Or, at least, what it is today. I'm glad to see new members doing well for themselves, and I couldn't be prouder. I guess I feel like a parent here, lol.

Father, huh? https://youtu.be/_RFYoZ7H67A?t=3m46s

Nah, jokes. I'm teasing you so much because you are bro :p

Honestly, I haven't debated you two in ages. Was kinda mad you didn't join the comicvine thread. This is going to be fun.

Debating you is a challenge for me. We don't normally disagree, so I guess I'm kinda use to that, lol :p