The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The SWTOR Duelling Tournament

Beniboybling

You're right Aurbere, this one will work for you :D

Screw facing Zoltan, Vassal vs Vassal in round 1 :jawa_evil:

Hmm.

If Beni's got a humorous side to him, it'll be me vs Mudkip and you vs Zoltan.

That would throw all of this outta whack.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Zoltan's got the top class banter, writes in blue, likes me and loves Shaak Ti?

I think I've found my new apprentice :jawa_evil:

QUERY: What of your Assassin?

STATEMENT: I have had a disturbing... Lack... of targets as of late. :d_evil:

Auberes team would probably defeat mine, but I was actually thinking Beni's team would do better. As Dooku is the really the only Makashi user in the tourney, and that would not be good for my team.

You didn't read my respect thread did you?

Auberes team would probably defeat mine, but I was actually thinking Beni's team would do better. As Dooku is the really the only Makashi user in the tourney, and that would not be good for my team.

In addition to the comments from the others, Revan also has Makashi.

Not you so much, but more than I really want to know how fights between some of your characters and some of my characters would go dangnabit! :cool:

In addition to the comments from the others, Revan also has Makashi.

Think I need to clarify. Out of all the combatants, Dooku has the most skill in Makashi, and would be the biggest threat with it. It was what he was known for. Of course others like Ti, and Revan would have Makashi experience, but not to Dooku's level

*Facepalm*

This right here is why I am trying to still up Jerec Awareness people!

He was a freaking MASTER of Makashi as a Jedi Master well before Order 66. He then had 20 years to hone it as he killed and turned Jedi. He uses it mostly to supplement his force attacks, but still. Give the man the respect he deserves! At least count him as a Makashi user for petes sake... :d_evil:

Think I need to clarify. Out of all the combatants, Dooku has the most skill in Makashi, and would be the biggest threat with it. It was what he was known for. Of course others like Ti, and Revan would have Makashi experience, but not to Dooku's level

Understood. Very good.

You've got a solid team. I'm sure you'll do fine.

*Facepalm*

This right here is why I am trying to still up Jerec Awareness people!

He was a freaking MASTER of Makashi as a Jedi Master well before Order 66. He then had 20 years to hone it as he killed and turned Jedi. He uses it mostly to supplement his force attacks, but still. Give the man the respect he deserves! At least count him as a Makashi user for petes sake... :d_evil:

..Who's...Jerec? I kid, but I seriously know nothing of him so I wouldn't have known that.