The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The SWTOR Duelling Tournament

Beniboybling

So, Zoltan's got the top class banter, writes in blue, likes me and loves Shaak Ti?

I think I've found my new apprentice :jawa_evil:

Guess we know who Sel's going to vote for.

Glad we got the views of one Arbiter figured out.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Im not sure whether Ill participate, seeing how most good characters are taken.

Not to toot my own horn but I was the last to enter the first Kaggath series and my faction ended up dominating, only defeated once because of some "slight" under appreciation of certain characters.

Silenceo's faction that just won was entirely forces that no one else wanted.

No one would have picked Warren's first faction in a million years and she was winning all her matches solidly until the last.

On that comicvine tournament, I was the last to enter, I had the lowest run of characters but I'm doing well...

It's mostly about the debaters, not just the characters, but there are plenty of good teams out there and I, Aurbere or Beni would be more than happy to help you with some ideas if you're needing advice.

Guess we know who Sel's going to vote for.

Glad we got the views of one Arbiter figured out.

Well if it's the motivation you need :D

[20:32:59 24/06/2015] @ Aurbere : I'll lay Zoltan's corpse at Sel's feet and watch her weep over it

Damn, **** got real.

We get a bit competitive.

He's feeling a bit down right now because our friends on other forums rate me higher than him. Whether you live or die by his wrath though is down to you, I won't be your shield :jawa_evil:

So I saw. Word of advice: avoid Ti's feats with the Magnaguards.

Oh yes, defeating one that nearly killed Kenobi in 8 seconds is really bad.

Or like, speedblitzing something with Light-Speed reactions?

Desperate arguments are desperate...

Got my respect thread bookmarked?

I have the entire respect thread index bookmarked, which includes your thread, and ones on Kit Fist, Bastila, and Satele.

Realistically, I don't plan on making it past round 1. But when the Kaggath Classic returns, I will win with my devastatingly evil faction :cool:

I have the entire respect thread index bookmarked, which includes your thread, and ones on Kit Fist, Bastila, and Satele.

Realistically, I don't plan on making it past round 1. But when the Kaggath Classic returns, I will win with my devastatingly evil faction :cool:

With the proper amount of information, you should be able to do well, depending on the opposition.

With the proper amount of information, you should be able to do well, depending on the opposition.

It's the "depending on the opposition" part. I've been sizing up the teams, and I think I could realistically take a few of them on. There is one team I do not wish to face however, as it kind of hard counters my team.

It's the "depending on the opposition" part. I've been sizing up the teams, and I think I could realistically take a few of them on. There is one team I do not wish to face however, as it kind of hard counters my team.

Whose? Aurberes?