Married but flirting

MadBelgian

Question, for my Bounty Hunter, I romanced Mako, but I chose not to marry her at the end. Though in one message, she says she hacked into both Imperial and Republic databases, and made us a certified married couple. Then, as I played through KOTFE, not only did I get her romanced companion letter, but also the three letters I would get if I chose to marry her. I'm not sure if she and my bounty hunter are together, as none of the options in "Dream of an empire" has any mention of how my bounty hunter married anyone during his talk with Valkorion. So is this a bug, or did I still end up marrying Mako?

Question, for my Bounty Hunter, I romanced Mako, but I chose not to marry her at the end. Though in one message, she says she hacked into both Imperial and Republic databases, and made us a certified married couple. Then, as I played through KOTFE, not only did I get her romanced companion letter, but also the three letters I would get if I chose to marry her. I'm not sure if she and my bounty hunter are together, as none of the options in "Dream of an empire" has any mention of how my bounty hunter married anyone during his talk with Valkorion. So is this a bug, or did I still end up marrying Mako?

The Chapter II letters are bugged, sometimes, maybe(1). (AND they come at the beginning of Chapter III, not during II. "A Dream of Empire" is Chapter II...)

(1) Of all the bugs people complain about concerning romances, the only one that has affected my characters is Courting gifts not recognising romances, so I'm speculating, a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I've got my DS Sith Warrior, and she's currently married to Quinn (was devastated when he tried to kill 'me').

However since that marriage, I've gotten no further interactions with him aside from the random dialogues when you click on him, the occasional message, and the Prelude: Shadows of Revan where he nearly calls her 'my love'.

Since I noticed a decrease in activity with Quinn my character has been romancing everyone for ***** and giggles, including Tharon Shan (and Quinn has been by my side the whole time, he never leaves my characters side).

I'm currently only half way through the Shadows of Revan (just hit Yavin 4, no big spoilers please), but no matter what I do, or how much I flirt, Quinn just does not react to anything; I haven't taken any affection hits as far as I can tell (where would I see this anyway?) and it kind of sucks.

I know that Tharon could possibly be a romance option in the future, and I'm just wondering if it will actually, for once, effect my characters Marriage with Quinn, or if she's just gonna be two-timing the both of them (two-timing is the better option, lol).

It's like...I don't want to cheat on Quinn, but at the same time, it's payback for him betraying my character; it would just be more interesting over all if I actually get a reaction out of Quinn instead of him just standing there as if nothing is happening.

Perhaps he's just really loyal, but still, he should say something if his wife is making out with other guys. >.<;;;

I haven't taken any affection hits as far as I can tell (where would I see this anyway?) and it kind of sucks.

Well, at a facetious level, of course you won't see *affection* hits, because there is no affection, only Influence... (But you knew that.)

More importantly, watch the lower left of the screen during conversations, where it pops up "approves" (+200 Influence), "greatly approves" (+400 Influence), or "disapproves" (+50 Influence). These figures benefit from the character perk that gives bonuses to Influence gains by conversations.

And yes, if your companion disapproves, you *gain* Influence. (Just less than approval.)

It's like...I don't want to cheat on Quinn, but at the same time, it's payback for him betraying my character; it would just be more interesting over all if I actually get a reaction out of Quinn instead of him just standing there as if nothing is happening.

Perhaps he's just really loyal, but still, he should say something if his wife is making out with other guys. >.<;;;

Pretty much with how Bioware handled the companions, once you're married you've hit the limit for anything out of them. No further dialog options and little to no influence/affection reactions until the Zakuul chapters when you have a renew relationship/break it off option if your character's love interest has returned. For the companions who haven't returned yet, it's reasonable to presume they'll have the same renew/break up option, but we won't know until it happens if it does.

Pretty much with how Bioware handled the companions, once you're married you've hit the limit for anything out of them. No further dialog options and little to no influence/affection reactions until the Zakuul chapters when you have a renew relationship/break it off option if your character's love interest has returned. For the companions who haven't returned yet, it's reasonable to presume they'll have the same renew/break up option, but we won't know until it happens if it does.

So pretty much, if Tharon comes back, and I decide that my character's gonna go with him, it'll break things off with Quinn? Or no? That's really my concern, or more like question.

So pretty much, if Tharon comes back, and I decide that my character's gonna go with him, it'll break things off with Quinn? Or no? That's really my concern, or more like question.

Huh? If Quinn comes back you will have to choose between Quinn and Theron. Also in both SOR and kotfe, the new companions acknowledge stuff. For instance I'd you flirt with lana then lana asks what you think abut Theron...you have the option to say you think he's hot. If you flirt with lana in the next sentence she will point it out. You have the option of saving you prefer her etc.

Again if you flirt with lana on the gravestone, you have the option to turn around and flirt with Koth. If you do koth will call you out point blank and demand to know what you're doing. You can say you prefer him, you're keeping your options open (he dislikes that and tells you off as lana is his friend and he won't let you hurt her) etc

Huh? If Quinn comes back you will have to choose between Quinn and Theron. Also in both SOR and kotfe, the new companions acknowledge stuff. For instance I'd you flirt with lana then lana asks what you think abut Theron...you have the option to say you think he's hot. If you flirt with lana in the next sentence she will point it out. You have the option of saving you prefer her etc.

Again if you flirt with lana on the gravestone, you have the option to turn around and flirt with Koth. If you do koth will call you out point blank and demand to know what you're doing. You can say you prefer him, you're keeping your options open (he dislikes that and tells you off as lana is his friend and he won't let you hurt her) etc

Oh I know the new companions notice stuff, acknowledge stuff, I've played through Shadows of Revan completely now, but during the whole time I was flirting with Tharon, Quinn who's my character's husband at this point, didn't say a damn thing about it.

That's what I'm wondering. If, in the latest expansion, when you get to re-kindle your romance with Tharon, if it will actually get Quinn to say something to the romance that's going on behind his back.