The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Generals Skywalker and Kenobi

Strive-US

Before the events of ROTS, who made a greater contribution to the Republic's war effort against the Separatists--General Skywalker or General Kenobi?

What are we using as evidence? The tv show (Clone wars)? The OTHER animated tv show (which was better), or the events of episodes II and III?

I think it's hard to judge either way, both became famed leaders during the war contributing in different ways separately and together.

In the stuff that's canon now I'd say Anakin, he seemed a bit more well known and was pretty much the Republic poster boy. He was willing to take more risks then Obi-Wan and do more to achieve victory.

Doesn't mean he achieved more. Taking more risks puts him at odds with the Jedi as well, he's not some 'poster boy'. They only thing "poster boyish" about him is Palpatine biging him up and grooming him.

Doesn't mean he achieved more. Taking more risks puts him at odds with the Jedi as well, he's not some 'poster boy'. They only thing "poster boyish" about him is Palpatine biging him up and grooming him.

Taking everything in from the canon TCW TV show which in the new canon is the only thing to really base this off I'd say Anakin did more that directly affected the Sepratists since a lot of Kenobis plot line was against Maul and Death Watch.

Taking everything in from the canon TCW TV show which in the new canon is the only thing to really base this off I'd say Anakin did more that directly affected the Sepratists since a lot of Kenobis plot line was against Maul and Death Watch.

That's nearing the end of the clone wars for Kenobi, you forget that at the very start Anakin is still a padawan - Kenobi has spent more time in command and taken on more tasks than Anakin has as a General.

• 2 months later...

To me, they seemed to come in as a pair during the Clone Wars period. Inseperable. At the beginning of Revenge of the Sith when the people are in fear the youth don't have it because of Kenobi and Anakin.

Don't worry. It'll be all right. Anakin and Obi-Wan will be there any minute... Anakin and Obi-Wan. Kenobi and Skywalker. From the beginning of the Clone Wars, the phrase Kenobi and Skywalker has become a single word... the most famous Jedi in the galaxy. - Introduction