Expansion Question (Speculation)

Reyze

I don't normally engage in speculation (nothing wrong with it just not my typical thing.) But the expansion and all the changes has my inner writer coming out I wanted to ask if they had said anything about the player character being the only one frozen in carbonite....If they didn't expressly say that would help explain why some important characters/companion's would "appear" not so old if they do/be alive in the expansion. I mean on a certain planet republic side you have evidence of that happening so not out of the realm of possibility.

I don't normally engage in speculation (nothing wrong with it just not my typical thing.) But the expansion and all the changes has my inner writer coming out I wanted to ask if they had said anything about the player character being the only one frozen in carbonite....If they didn't expressly say that would help explain why some important characters/companion's would "appear" not so old if they do/be alive in the expansion. I mean on a certain planet republic side you have evidence of that happening so not out of the realm of possibility.

It's just YOUR character by the sounds of it. The approach for this story seems to focus solely around your character; you are frozen, and are awakened to find the galaxy changed forever. So no companion freezing, otherwise what would be the point in them saying "go out and find your companions across the galaxy".

Well to be fair if the companion's were frozen they could of been taken other places say if they were to be trophies different people could of gotten them and perhaps awakened there. Though if it sounds more like just the character probably is was just my sleep addled brain going into creative mode ha ha. I forgot I even posted that till I saw the reply. I will say none of the expansions till now nor any games expansion has made me this excited.